Hi. I'm Sally D.
I am 15 years old and my birthday is in August.
I have just finished my GCSE exams (last one was on Friday 13th of June 2014). YAY! So I decided that Friday the 13th is no longer unlucky. It is now my most lucky day!
I am in LOVE with animals. I love them all (yes, including rats and spiders). This love of animals is the reason for my future job prospects. I am going to be a Veterinary Surgeon. To realise this dream, I am aiming to study in the RVC (Royal Veterinary College) University of London and do a BVetMed course for five (or six) years.
So, to get accepted into the RVC I need to do lot of work experience. For me, this is not a chore and is actually quite enjoyable. So enjoyable, in fact, that I decided to start this blog about it and to share my work experience and volunteering story with all the fine people of the internet.
Have a great day. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment