Hello people!
So today I started school in Ursuline Sixth Form (leave a comment if you want boring factual details). It was definetly an experience.
Firstly, I was ridiculously late- not a great start to the year. It wasn't my fault though, the bus (that had come late in the first place) decided to terminate half way through my one hour journey. I got dropped of in the middle of nowhere- alright, it wasn't nowhere- but I had no idea where anything was and ended up wandering around and asking for directions. I finally tryed calling my mum, who was going back from her night shift and she said she would "try to find me". In the end I ended up waiting for the next bus, this came so late that I was an HOUR late to school. It was horrible, but the staff were nice about it because it was my first day.
They may not be so laid back tomorrow though... so I better NOT be late!
The rest of the day went by well. Everyone was really welcoming and inclusive even though I didn't know anybody. It was fun making a few acquatences (it's a little early for friendship) and meeting my form. Even though the day didn't go smoothly, i'm just happy with it overall.
I can't wait till me start lessons tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Bye people!
Lots of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment