Hello people!
I'm with NCS (National Citizen Service) the challenge and my group "Jackman" are fundraising for PJs Community Services.
PJs is a really good organisation who deliver care services. This care is delivered in the form of home care, education and support for young people, nursery facilities for those who need them, care for the elderly and other vulnerable adults, as well as many more.
It's a really great organisation that I love and I would love it if you could check out their website:
www.pjsgroup.co.uk. It has a lot of detailed information of their work and the services they provide.
As a fundraising event, my group are doing the 100 Challenges Challenge. In this challenge, we have to walk around London whilst doing 100 different random challenges along the way. Do you get it? The 'challenge' is to do 100 challenges.
It should be a really fun and challengeing experience, and it's completely worth it to help such a great organisation.
I'll be writing about our progress with PJs over the next few weeks.
Also, my group are launching our own campaign to get people to take pride in being #madeincroydon. Please follow us on facebook and instergram. Thanks! (I'll also be writing about our progress in made in croydon).
Bye people!
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment