Hola people!
It's Friday! (Think of Rebeca Black's Friday song whilst you're reading the rest). This means one week is over and I'm half way through my work experience! (cue applause).
Also a miracle happened, there was a cat in the groomers. I know: a cat. My prayers have been answered!
Seriously though, I didn't do much with the cat myself apart from strock her a bit. So I guess it's still dogs for me.
So today I did the usual: washing, blasting/ drying, combing, cuddling, and stroking. But I did walk two dogs today. It was a fun change of pace for me and they were fairly well behaved (apart from not one, but two poos). That was actually the first time I have ever walked a dog outside of a closed space- I guess I'm finally trusted.
Today there was a lot more cleaning to do. I had to clean and organise drawers, clean the baths, clean the mats on the washroom floor, sweep the washroom floor, sweep the main floor, hoover the main floor, mop the main floor, hoover the entrance floor, wipe the counter, and... oh yeah, take the dry towels of the washing line.
Phew! I think that's all.
It was definately the most tiring day. But now I have the weekend to regain my strength.
Bye people!
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment