Friday, 15 August 2014

Last Day Of Top To Tail

Hello people!

I can't believe it is my last day! I'm actually going to miss the place.

Today was great anyways. It was a slow day though. There was this one dog, he was just so much. He had the personality of a puppy on steriods! He just would not stay still for more than five seconds. He came in with a ridiculous amount of mud on him, looking very pleased with himself. As soon as I turned the water on him (without soup to start with) the water became completely brown with muck. It took a long time- and prewash, shampoo, and conditioner- to wash him completely. Also, a lot of muck was between the pads on his paws. These were hard to clean.

Nevertheless, I had fun with that weird dog. I heard that he eats paper, and he would always lick my hand when I washed his feet. This mad him pretty amusing. He was hardest to handle when we needed to groom him. He wouldn't sit still! He would simply stick out his paw onto my chest as if to say "no thanks Sally" or he would attack my face with kisses. As much as I loved the attention, it made him really hard to groom. I ended up having to distract him with a comb (he plays with anything) whilst I attempted to brush as much as possible. We finally ended up needing to hold him down between two people!

Bye people!
Love ya!

P.S. I'll right a full summary of the experience tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment