Hello people!
I'm sorry I didn't post anything on Monday, I was busy preparing for NCS. I'm so excited for it!
So back to the topic. Today was a good day. But we had nothing to do in the first forty minutes because the dogs came really late. This meant I could play fetch with the managers little dog. That was fun. When the dogs finally turned up (there were four of them), it became really busy ridiculously quickly. I washed the two small dogs, whilst two employees washed one of the two big dogs each. This took some time because the water kept going cold due to us sharing the hot water between three baths (my two shared a bath).
After this, there came the task of drying the dogs. We had to prioritise and so one dog had to wait for a little bit to get dryed (not that he cared at all).
Overall, this was a cleaning day- I had a lot of hoovering, mopping, and sweeping to do. This was primerily due to the few customers followed by a wave of business that mellowed down after a couple of hours.
I was fine with the cleaning though, I think i'm getting used to it (don't tell my mum that or she'll make me do all the chores- ALL of them).
The clear highlight of today was this gorgeous Doberman Pinscher. I don't know if it is just me, but dogs with clear-cut silhouettes. She was just so beautiful! I had to bath her in special shampoo because she has sensitive skin, and dry her. I wish I could steal her and take her home! But that's not possible... after all, she is way to big for me to hide in my purse.
(That's a joke, if you didn't know- I don't want to be accused of attempted dog-napping).
Well, Bye people!
Lots of Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment