Friday, 8 August 2014

Forth Day Of Top To Tail

Hello people!

Sorry for being late with this post.

So yesterday was eventful. The day was still fun, but in the morning I had to put lots of appointment cards into alphabetical order in their files. This was fine because I did the job well, but I was just disapointed that it had nothing to do with the animals.

Still, thats work for you, it can't all be sunshine and roses.

Apart from that, the day was the usual: combing, drying/blasting, washing, stroking. I did do a lot more sweeping than before, but after the amout done in Dulwich Ridding School, a little sweeping isn't a bother.

My favourite part of the day was near the end. There where only a few dogs left and so I did a lot of stroking and socialising with these dogs. There was one pug that had a crazy amount of energy and would run in a circle before attempting to 'climb' me to get to my face to lick me (this was easy since he was on a table). It was just fun to see him compared to his laid back sister.

So that was my day yesterday.
Adios People!
Aishite iru (I love you)!

No comments:

Post a Comment