Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Third Day Of Top To Tail

Hello people!

I need to clear up what happened on Tuesday (yesterday). Basically, Top to Tail are not open on Tuesdays. I didn't know this and turned up anyway. I think this was a joint mistake: as much as I hate to admite it I should have researched a little more about the company, but they should have made sure that I was fully informed too.

Well, time to get over it and think about today.

Today was a good day. Business was slow at first but soon picked up as the day progressed. This meant that I had time to hang out with a few dogs in the morning- that was fun.

I got the chance to meet more of the employees today (because they switch from day-to-day). They were all nice and friendly so it was easy to take orders from them.

Most of the day was the usual: combing, brushing, washing, blasting/ drying, hugging, and strocking. It was really fun though.

I had two highlights of the day. The first one was this gorgeous Akita that came in. There was a moment after he had finished being groomed and I looked up at him. I swear he glowed- he was just so gorgeous!

The second highlight was during my thirty minute lunch break. In the sorta-kitchen area where I have my lunch I found, not 1, not 2... but 3 cute small dogs there. They were the dogs of the people that worked their and that meant that my lunch break was spent playing around and having fun with these bundles of joy.

Unfortunately, I had to leave a little early to go to an NCS meeting. I'll talk about NCS The Challenge when i'm doing it.

Love you all!
Adios tiendas!

No comments:

Post a Comment